How to do a code review
The pages in this section contain recommendations on the best way to do code reviews, based on long experience. All together they represent one complete document, broken up into many separate sections. You don’t have to read them all, but many people have found it very helpful to themselves and their team to read the entire set.
- The Standard of Code Review
- What to Look For In a Code Review
- Navigating a CL in Review
- Speed of Code Reviews
- How to Write Code Review Comments
- Handling Pushback in Code Reviews
See also the CL Author’s Guide, which gives detailed guidance to developers whose CLs are undergoing review.