There are community tools that use OSV. Note that these are community built tools and unsupported by the core OSV maintainers.
- Betterscan.io: Code Scanning/SAST/Static Analysis/Linting using many tools/Scanners with One Report (Code, IaC)
- Cortex XSOAR
- EZE-CLI: The one stop shop for security testing in modern development
- G-Rath/osv-detector: A scanner that uses the OSV database.
- .NET client library and support for the schema
- OSS Review Toolkit
- rosv: an R package to access the OSV database and help administer Posit Package Manager
- Rust client library
- Skjold: Security audit python project dependencies against several security advisory databases
Feel free to send a PR to add your project here.