To be accepted to OSS-Fuzz, an open-source project must have a significant user base and/or be critical to the global IT infrastructure.
To submit a new project, do the following:
- Create a pull request with a new
projects/<project_name>/project.yamlfile (example). Note:
project_namecan only contain alphanumeric characters, underscores(_) or dashes(-).
- In the file, provide the following information:
- Your project’s homepage.
- An email address for the engineering contact to be CCed on new issues, satisfying the following:
- The address belongs to an established project committer (according to VCS logs). If the address isn’t you, or if the address differs from VCS, we’ll require an informal email verification.
- The address is associated with a Google account (why?). If you use an alternate email address linked to a Google Account, you’ll only get access to filed bugs in the issue tracker, not to the ClusterFuzz dashboard. This is due to appengine API limitations.
- Once your project is accepted, configure it by following the New Project Guide.